Heath Ledger Died Of Accidental Overdose

Oscar nominated actor Heath Ledger died from an accidental overdose of prescription medications – painkillers, anti-anxiety drugs and sleeping pills.

Dmitrios Kambouris / WireImage

“Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine,” New York City medical examiner’s office’s statement.

Oxycodone – narcotic/pain killer. OxyContin, Percodan
Hydrocodone – narcotic/pain killer. Combined with acetaminophen: Vicodin
Diazepam — anti-anxiety drug. Valium
Alprazolam — anti-anxiety drug. Xanax
Doxylamine — sleep medication. Unisom
Temazepam — sleep medication. Restoril

“We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications.”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.